PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tiger Bites Uncage Street Flavours (the “Tiger Bites”) will be governed by these standard terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Each participant agrees that he / she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Promotion, each participant will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to each of the terms and conditions appearing herein in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is offered by Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (the “Tiger Beer”).
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the legal relationship between the Organiser and a participant in the Tiger Bites Challenge.
- The laws of Malaysia shall govern the Tiger Bites Challenge and these Terms and Conditions. All disputes arising in connection with the Tiger Bites Challenge and these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to disputes concerning the existence and validity thereof, shall be resolved by the competent courts of Malaysia and by participating in the Promotion the participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. However, it shall be the sole responsibility and obligation of each participant to ensure that he / she complies and do not contravene any laws to which he / she may be personally subjected to.
- A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
- To participate in the Tiger Bites Challenge, participants will need to provide their personal details for promotion judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- The Tiger Bites Challenge will be held during the 17 August – 1 November 2015 as set out in this Terms and Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the dates of the Contest or extend the Contest Period at its sole discretion.
- The Organiser shall have the right to, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notification, change or discontinue any aspect of the Tiger Bites Challenge and to change, amend, delete or modify the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest, or any part thereof. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. If a participant does not agree to abide by these or any future Terms and Conditions, do not (continue to) participate in the Contest Participants are advised to regularly read the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for possible changes as, by the participant’s continued participation in the Contest, the participant indicates that the participant accepts any such modified terms.
- The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Tiger Bites Challenge at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the participants. If the Tiger Bites Challenge is resumed by the Organiser, the participant shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Tiger Bites Challenge and disposition of the prizes.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the management of the Organiser in a manner it reasonably deems to be fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and / or binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If these Terms and Conditions are translated into a language other than English, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency.
- The Tiger Bites Challenge is open ONLY to non-Muslim individuals who reside in Malaysia aged 18 and over (as at the commencement date of the Contest Period and proof of age will be required), who are not Ineligible Persons and who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
- The following categories of persons are not eligible and excluded from participation in the Tiger Bites Challenge
- Persons employed by, or working for, the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses) in any capacity;
- Representatives, employees, servants and / or agents of advertising and / or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses);
- Persons working for third party companies that are involved in the organisation or execution of the Tiger Bites Challenge
(each such person shall be referred to as an “Ineligible Person” and collectively referred to as “Ineligible Persons” in these Terms and Conditions).
Participants may participate in the Tiger Bites Challenge from 17 August – 1 November 2015 in different channels (17 August – 1 November 2015)
How to participate in the Tiger Bites Challenge:
- Register via Facebook on the microsite.
- Profile must be set to public and allow location access.
- Create Malaysian Street Food Trail on the microsite.
- Snap a picture of the Malaysian Street Food.
- Fill in the related in information according to the example guide and pin the location.
How to participate in the Instagram contest
- Allow profile to be viewed by public
- Snap a picture of Malaysian Street Food
- Add the caption/description
Participants will need to provide the requisite personal details and participate by dropping as many pins on the map by recommending new street food spots and also travel the longest distance in order that each Entry for the Tiger Bites Challenge judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Tiger Bites Challenge. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. All submitted photos must be originated by the Participant. By submission of the Entry, the Participant agrees to the Tiger Bites Challenge Terms and Conditions.
The Tiger Bites Challenge Prizes and redemption
- 1st pin will be rewarded with a Tiger Beer Opener Key Chain.
- 3rd pin will walk away with a pair of Tiger Street Food Festival tickets.
- 5th pin: Gets RM20 beer voucher. To be redeemed at participating outlet or redeem at Tiger Street Food Festival.
- 10th pin: Gets RM50 beer voucher. To be redeemed at participating outlet or redeem at Tiger Street Food Festival.
- The longest, widest coverage Malaysian street food trail with the most pins will win an all-expense-paid (tour & meals) street food trip to Taipei (Taiwan).
- Top Favourite pin of the week will walk away with a GoPro4, Tripod and Phone Lens.
- Only 1 x GoPro4, Tripod and Phone Lens will be given out each week.
- Each participant will only be allowed to win once.
- Instagram post of the week (most creative Malaysian street food shot + caption/description) will walk away with GoPro4, Tripod and Phone Lens. Most creative post will be will be selected by judges. Judges decision is final.
Participants can only win once in category B.
The grand prize will be an all-expense paid trip to Taipei, Taiwan for 2 people with a travel period from 14th January – 17th January 2016. Expenses for tour & meals are covered.
The beer vouchers will be posted to the respective winners. Winners through Instagram will be contacted for more redemption information.
The Tiger Street Food Festival tickets will be emailed to your registered email address.
For more information, you may contact any GAB HQ +603- 7861 4688 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Other Terms and Conditions
The participant agrees that he / she shall:
- abide by the said terms and conditions accordingly and agrees to cooperate and to follow all directions given to the participant;
- not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period;
- not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute;
- not give any product endorsement, any interviews or be involved in any articles or reports in respect of the Contest or the prize with any third party;
- Agrees that the participant’s participation in the Tiger Bites Challenge does not entitle the participant to wages, salary or any other compensation.
Submission of the Entry does not guarantee the participant the opportunity to participate in the Tiger Bites Challenge the Organiser has the right to, at its sole discretion and without prior notification, reject, refuse or exclude a participant from participation in the Tiger Bites Challenge for reasons, including (without limitation) where the Entry is not complete, non-compliance or non-fulfilment of any of these Terms and Conditions or attempts to compromise the Tiger Bites Challenge in any way.
The Tiger Bites Challenge redemptions and prizes are given on a “while stocks last” basis. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, as the case may be, for an alternative prize of equal or similar value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
Subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize. Written authorisation, in such form as may be reasonably acceptable to the Organiser, and formal identification for both the winner and their representative will be required for prize collection.
In the event any participant fails to collect and / or redeem their prizes by the 30th November 2015 or chooses not to accept their prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the reasonable discretion of the Organiser subject to compliance with any applicable laws.
The prizes must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified, cannot be sold, changed or exchanged for money or for other prizes and the prizes are not negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash. The prize is non-transferable.
Tiger Beer voucher redemption only applicable to below listed participating outlets:
- Rabbit Hole, Changkat Bukit Bintang (Klang Valley)
- SOULed OUT, Sri Hartamas (Klang Valley)
- SOULed OUT, Bangsar South (Klang Valley)
- SOULed OUT, Ampang (Klang Valley)
- Bricks & Barrels, Sri Hartamas (Klang Valley)
- WIP, Bangsar (Klang Valley)
- Spitalfield’s Gastrobar, Damansara (Klang Valley)
- The Social, Publika (Klang Valley)
- The Social, Bangsar (Klang Valley)
- The Social, Desa Park City (Klang Valley)
- Estilo, Publika (Klang Valley)
- El Mason, Bangsar (Klang Valley)
- The Beer Factory Butterworth (Penang)
- The Beer Factory Summerton (Penang)
- Bali Bali Hai Café, Alor Setar
- Terrace Forty Eight, Alor Setar
- Bricks & Barrels (Ipoh)
- Rooftop Restaurant & Bar (Ipoh)
- Check In Kitchen & Bar (Ipoh)
- The Bierhaus, Taman Mount Austin (Johor)
- The Bierhaus, Taman Sutera (Johor)
- The Bierhaus, Taman Sentosa (Johor)
- De Garden Steak House, Kuantan (Kuantan)
- A Lemon Grass Restaurant, Kuantan (Kuantan)
- Owl Café, Kuantan (Kuantan)
- The 8th, Kuantan (Kuantan)
- Bonjor Café, Melaka (Melaka)
- Papagollo Restaurant & Café, Melaka (Melaka)
- The Otheroom, Seremban (Melaka)
Tiger Beer Voucher is applicable for any in-outlet promotion with any purchase of Tiger Beer/Tiger Radler.
Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded is the sole responsibility of the winner.
The Organiser’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Tiger Bites Challenge is final and binding. No communication will be entertained in this regard.
Save and except for any warranties implied in law (if any), all prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. The Organiser makes no representations that the prize will be satisfactory to the winners.
The Organiser may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner’s or participant’s name, character, likeness, statements or any activities concerning the winning of the contest, or other contests generally held by the Organiser. The Organiser may promote or advertise that a particular winner won the Tiger Bites Challenge. All winners hereby agree and consent to the use of his / her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by the Organiser without any additional compensation.
The participant agrees to waive, release and discharge the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives from and against, any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the participant or any party claiming through the participant hereafter may have arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the participant including (but not limited to) death, personal injury and damage to property and whether or not direct, consequential or foreseeable.
Each participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of the participant’s breach of the participant’s warranties and undertaking and any breach of the Terms and Conditions and / or the rules and regulations of the Promotion, participation in the Promotion or arising in connection with a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected entries or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures.
THE ORGANISER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPETITION. THE COMPETITION AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
All intellectual property rights used in relation to the contest are owned by the Organiser group.
All intellectual property rights in connection with this contest shall vest in the Organiser. The participants shall not be permitted at any time to reproduce or distribute any intellectual property rights in respect of this Promotion.
Entries and details submitted in connection with the contest (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage or audio recording taken of the participants shall be the property of the Organiser. The Organiser may use the material in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Copyright of any such material becomes and remains the sole property of the Organiser. The participant hereby assigns to the Organiser all worldwide copyright and like rights in the entries and waive all moral rights.
The participant acknowledges that his / her participation in the Promotion shall be at his / her own risk.
Each participant agrees that except in respect of damages, losses, injuries, rights, claims or actions caused by or arising from the breach or negligence of the Organiser, the Organiser shall not be liable or responsible for damages, losses, injuries, rights, claims or actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from the acceptance, possession, use/misuse of prizes, or participation in the contest. Each participant further agrees that the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, duplicated or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions or arising due to the fault of the participant.
The Organiser shall not be liable to any participant nor shall the Organiser be deemed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Organiser’s obligations hereunder, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights the participants might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit the Organiser’s liability to the participants for any loss or damage arising from the breach or negligence on the part of the Organiser.
The Organiser reserves the right at its reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or its website (if any), to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, sovereign laws and regulations.
No warranty or guarantee is given by the Organiser in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents and trading partners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to this Promotion. The Organiser does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or other obligations of any third parties associated with the prizes and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
Nothing in or relating to this Promotion may be reproduced or published without the Organiser's express consent.
No rights can be derived from this Promotion or the results thereof.
The Promotion is void where the same is prohibited or restricted by any local, national, state, or any governmental laws.
If these terms and conditions are or become partially void, the Organiser and the participant will continue to be bound by the remainder of the same. The parties shall replace the void part be provisions that are valid and have legal effects that correspond with those of such void part as much as possible, taking into account the content and the purport of these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising of the Promotion.
This Promotion is subject to the Malaysian Advertising Code for Alcoholic Beverages.
The participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by it.
All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organiser are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the Promotion, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Promotion and / or any product based on and / or derived from the Promotion.
This Terms and Conditions has been changed most recently on 5 December 2014.
By participating in this the Tiger Bites Challenge participants consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Notice, which can be viewed on http://www.gab.com.my/privacy-policy/ . For the purpose of this clause, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Each participant hereby consents the Organiser to process his / her personal data including but not limited to the participant’s name, national identity card number, contact number, address and other information that the Organiser have requested for in the Entries for the Tiger Bites Challenge. The Organiser will be processing a participant’s personal data, including any additional information a participant may subsequently provide to the Organiser for the purposes of this the Tiger Bites Challenge, administration and to contact a participant (if necessary). Any personal data that a participant provides to the Organiser may be disclosed to the Organiser’s related corporations, service providers and business partners. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the personal data provided to the Organiser is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
Dengan menyertai promosi ini, penyerta bersetuju dengan pemprosesan data peribadinya dengan cara yang dinyatakan dalam Notis ini. Bagi tujuan notic ini, terma "data peribadi" dan "pemprosesan" mempunyai maksud seperti yang ditakrif dalam Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010.
Setiap penyerta bersetuju dengan Kumpulan Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd. untuk memproses data peribadinya termasuk tetapi tidak terhad kepada nama, nombor kad pengenalan, nombor telefon , alamat dan maklumat lain yang kita telah meminta di dalam promosi. Kumpulan Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd. akan memproses data peribadi anda, termasuk apa-apa maklumat tambahan yang mungkin anda berikan kemudian kepada Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd., bagi tujuan peraduan ini, pentadbiran dan untuk menghubungi penyerta (jika perlu). Apa-apa data peribadi yang penyerta berikan kami boleh dizahirkan kepada syarikat-syarikat berkaitan Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd. dan pembekal perkhidmatan dan rakan perniagaan Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn. Bhd. Penyerta adalah bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan bahawa data peribadi yang penyerta berikan kepada kami adalah tepat, lengkap dan tidak mengelirukan dan bahawa data peribadi itu adalah dikemaskini.